What better excuse to make a pasta dish for dinner, than National Pasta Day! This wonderful day falls on October 17th this year, so we are sharing a simple recipe that is sure to be a family favorite.
This recipe was found on allrecipes.com and consists of very few ingredients and very little prep work to make. Here it is!:
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (or more if you like)
- 1 1/2 cups French friend onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, combine the macaroni, tuna and soup. Mix well, and then top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions, and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!
Tip – aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Doesn’t that sound so simple? We haven’t tried the recipe yet, but if you do, let us know how it turns out in the comments below! It sounds delicious and is a great go-to recipe on a busy night.
Simple Eats – Honey Roasted Macadamia Nuts
Simple Eats – Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Simple Eats – Homemade Guacamole
Leave a Reply