This hot summer weather makes today's national day one you'll definitely want to celebrate - it's National Ice Cream Sandwich Day!
This Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is easy to make and even easier to enjoy. One of our staff members recently found this recipe on the All Recipes website and made it for a potluck – needless to say it was a hit! Here’s the recipe for you:
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 24 Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches, unwrapped
- 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, or to taste
- Arrange a layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch dish. Top with a layer of the thawed whipped topping, warm hot fudge topping, and caramel topping. Repeat layering with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and caramel topping. You’ll end with a layer of whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover dish with aluminum foil and freeze until set, at least 30 minutes.
The recipe can be found here: Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Try it out for yourself and let us know how you like it! Have another great recipe to share? Let us know in the comments below!