Simply put, HFS Federal Credit Union membership is open to anyone who lives, works or worships on Hawai‘i Island.
More specifically, membership at HFS FCU is offered to those with the following common bond:
- Persons who live on Hawai‘i Island;
- Persons who regularly work, attend school, worship, perform volunteer service, or participate in associations headquartered on Hawai‘i Island;
- Persons participating in programs to alleviate poverty or distress which are located on Hawai‘i Island;
- Incorporated and unincorporated organizations located on Hawai‘i Island, or maintaining a facility on Hawai‘i Island;
- Spouse of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union;
- Employees of this credit union;
- Members of their immediate families1 or households; and organizations of such persons.
Become a member today and experience the credit union difference! Visit any HFS FCU branch location and let our New Account Representative open the right account for you.
1Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparent, stepchild, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships. (As defined in the HFS Federal Credit Union Charter)