Many of us love peanut butter, and chocolate, but when put together it's a fantastic combination!
Today’s Simple Eats recipe is in honor of Peanut Butter Fudge Day, which is today, November 20th. Although this isn’t fudge, it’s still chocolate so close enough right? Here’s everything you need to make this peanut butter bar, found on allrecipes.com.
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
That’s it! A simple and easy peanut butter bar that everyone can enjoy.