Raise your hand if you love pasta (I'm raising both hands right now).
For all of you pasta lovers out there, February 13th is National Tortellini Day! This wonderful pasta filled with cheese can be made in a variety of ways. Today we’ll be sharing our Simple Eats recipe, found at www.thisgalcooks.com, which is a simple and family friendly meal.
Twenty Minute Easy Tortellini Bake
- 4 cups tortellini (frozen or refrigerated)
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Parsley to garnish
- Cook the tortellini according to package instructions, which usually takes about 8-10 minutes.
- Toss the cooked tortellini with spaghetti sauce.
- Place the mixture in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese and grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. During the last couple of minutes, turn on your broiler and let the cheese slightly brown.
- If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
That’s it, all that’s left is to enjoy this delicious meal. Simple right? Give it a try and let us know how you like it.