HFS FCU Kailua-Kona
Secure your financial well being and invest in your future with a Kailua-Kona credit union that cares about its members. Let us share with you the values we’ve come to stand for — Caring, Humility, Integrity, and Passion.HFS Federal Credit Union
Kona Coast Shopping Center
74-5586 Palani Road, Suite 5
Kailua-Kona, Hawai’i 96740-3119
Call us: (808) 930-1400
Mon. – Fri. 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Not available at this location
Personal Banking & Lending Services in Kona
Being proactive and establishing your financial health early is integral to setting the stage to meet larger goals in the future. Whether you want to open your first credit card, buy a car or need support in making a large purchase, our personal financial services at HFS in Kona get you going on the right track.
- Coin Counting
- Avoid wasting time counting your own change. Our coin counting machines available at the Kona, HI branch allows you to maximize your time and efforts by leaving the coin counting up to us. We’ll then deposit the coins into your account or exchange them for cash.
- Learn More About Coin Counting
- Official Checks
- Pay your bills securely and on time with official checks from HFS Federal Credit Union. Secured by HFS, official checks can be used for routine expenses, large purchases or to make deposits, being able to stop the payment immediately if the check gets lost or stolen.
- Learn More About Official Checks
- Personal Loans
- Need to make a large purchase? With competitive interest rates, you can borrow up to $25,000 with no prepayment penalties. Reach your goals and apply for a personal loan that suits your budget and needs.
- Learn More About Personal Loans
- Money Manager Account
- Earn higher dividends than the average savings account while using your money how you want when you want. Enjoy flexibility and increase your earning potential with a Money Manager Account
- Learn More About Money Manager
Find out more about our additional banking services. Visit our branch | Contact Us at (808) 930-1400
About HFS Federal Credit Union in Kona
Our HFS FCU branch in Kona is conveniently located in the Kona Coast Shopping Center, right around the corner from KTA. Come visit us and see why we truly are the credit union where caring counts.
From humble beginnings with a need to provide credit for individuals with small means, HFS Federal Credit Union has become the largest Hawai’i Island not-for-profit credit union serving 49,000 members. Our goal is to make you feel cared for by offering convenient and friendly service as well as competitive rates to improve your financial well being.
Enjoy Reliable Financial Services At Competitive Rates
As an HFS Federal Credit Union member, you’re able to enjoy loans, accounts, and banking services at low competitive rates and higher earned dividends in order to help your financial future grow at a reasonable rate.
- Personal loans View Rates
- New and used auto loans View Rates
- VISA Credit Card View Rates
“Service at HFS is always very good. Workers are kind, helpful, and knowledgeable, on the phone or in person. In the past when I’ve had problems, an employee has always worked closely with me to address the issues. Opening an account is very cheap, and you can purchase movie tickets at discounted prices too. Notary services are offered free of charge to members too. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works or worships on the Big Island. I wouldn’t bank anywhere else because the service and the offers are great.” – Brennan T
People Helping People, Where Caring Counts
Reaching your financial goals enable us to provide a more successful financial platform for the community, thus, our success comes from your success.
We believe in people and their financial goals, whether you have small milestones that are easily achievable or your desires require additional resources and guidance for future success.
Contact Us – (808) 930-1400 | Apply For Membership
“I’ve been banking with HFS FCU for a number of years. Customer service is always important at HFS, and it shows! Also, the loan rates are good and the bank debit/credit card used here is great. I’ll be happily banking with them for a long time.” – Dean I.
- Coin Counting