Online Job Application
INSTRUCTIONS: Please complete all portions of this employment application to be considered for employment. If you require accommodation during the employment process, including assistance in the completion of this employment application, please let us know. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, arrest and court record or any other protected category recognized by state and federal laws. This employment application is valid for a three month period after submission to the credit union and only for the desired position. Consideration for employment after the three-month period requires completion and submission of a new application.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING:
- I certify that the information in this application is true, correct, and complete. I understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made in this application or interview(s) are grounds for disqualification from further consideration or for dismissal from employment, regardless of when and how discovered.
- I understand that MY EMPLOYMENT IS AT-WILL AND CAN BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON WITH OR WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE.
- I understand and agree that only the President/CEO of HFS Federal Credit Union (here-in-after referred to as “HFSFCU”) has any authority to enter into any agreement to employ me for any specified period of time or to modify terms and conditions of my employment. I agree that such an agreement must be in writing and signed by the President/CEO, and I will not rely upon any other representations regardless of the source.
- I understand and agree that HFSFCU may make a full and complete investigation of my personal, financial or employment history, and authorize any former employer, person, firm, corporation, school, government agency, or other entity to provide HFSFCU with any information (including fact or opinion) they may have regarding me. In consideration of HFSFCU review of this application, I release HFSFCU and all providers of any information from any liability which may arise as a result of furnishing and receiving this information. I understand and agree any employment offer or continued employment shall be conditioned on the receipt of satisfactory references as determined by HFSFCU. If employed by HFSFCU, I further authorize HFSFCU to provide truthful information (including fact or opinion) regarding my employment to any potential or future employer and release and waive any claims against HFSFCU for truthfully communicating any such information to a potential or future employer.
- I understand and authorize HFSFCU to obtain a consumer credit report as part of the pre-employment background investigation. If hired, this authorization shall remain on file and shall serve as an ongoing authorization for HFSFCU to obtain consumer credit reports at any time during my employment period.
- I understand, agree and voluntarily consent to be tested for evidence of the presence of alcohol and/or drugs in my body through the analysis of my urine, breath (if permitted by law) or blood in the manner specified in the Employee Substance Abuse Policy. I further consent to the release of the results of the substance abuse tests by the medical laboratory facility to the Medical Review Officer designated by HFS Federal Credit Union (the “Credit Union”). I further consent to the release of verified positive test results for substance abuse by the Medical Review Officer for the Credit Union. I also understand that only those job applicants who have been selected to fill job openings will be subject to substance abuse testing. If a substance abuse test is required, a negative substance abuse test result will be a condition of actual hire. I further understand, agree and voluntarily consent to submit to random substance abuse testing that may be required during the term of my employment.
- I understand and agree that HFSFCU may inquire into and consider any criminal conviction record that I may have, which bears a rational relationship to the duties and responsibilities of the position for which I am applying, in accordance with state and federal laws. In that regard, I understand that HFSFCU cannot hire or retain in employment a person who has been convicted of any criminal offense involving dishonesty or breach of trust, or has agreed to enter into a pretrial diversion or similar program in connection with a prosecution for such offense, without the prior written consent of the National Credit Union Board (NCUA). I also understand and agree that being eligible for full bond and loss insurance coverage (without increased premiums or deductibles or other modifications or exceptions) is a condition for consideration for employment and if hired, a condition of continued employment.
- I understand and agree that if offered employment by HFSFCU, I may be required to disclose military service information in accordance with law, and that any such employment offer shall be dependent upon the receipt of a satisfactory military record as determined by HFSFCU.
- If hired, I agree not to disclose or use confidential information belonging to prior employers and that I will inform HFSFCU of any agreements that would limit my ability to work for HFSFCU.
- I understand and agree that all of the foregoing terms and conditions will become part of my employment relationship with HFSFCU, if I am employed by HFSFCU.