Hi, I’m Malia from the HFS Digital Banking Team. Guess what!? The wait is over!
Quickbooks, Quicken, and Mint
For those of you that connect your Online Banking account with Quickbooks, Quicken or Mint – we have resolved the connectivity issues. To reconnect, please follow the instructions below.
- Select your Intuit product from the list below
- View the “Reconnecting Accounts” portion of the procedures and follow the steps
- What should I expect when I log in to the new system?
- What is a single login?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New features
If you’re using a computer:
- Head to hfsfcu.org and click “Login” in the top right corner
- Type your current login credentials
- You will be prompted to create a new password
If you’re using our HFS App:
- Apple users should go to their App Store and update to the newest version of the HFS App. You can also download it here.
- Android users should go to the Google Play Store and download the newest version of the HFS App. Be sure to delete your previous app.
Watch our tutorial videos for a quick review of the log in process and customizing your home screen.
I also suggest that you run through our checklist on the back page of our Member Reference Guide upon logging in.
Good to know: What is Single Login and how will it impact you?
October 1, 2019
Well, instead of having to remember usernames and passwords for each account that you are an owner of, when you log in to the new system you’ll automatically see all accounts that you are a primary or joint owner on. Instead of the system generating a new login per account, it now generates one login for each member.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will my username, password and security questions change?
A: You will need your current username to login for the first time. If your current username doesn’t meet the new requirements you will be prompted to select a new one. Requirements include at least 1 letter, cannot include your social security number or account number, and must have 8 – 50 characters (cannot include the following :& <>).
Once you login to the new system with your current password, you will be prompted to select a new one following the minimum criteria.
Please remember, your Login ID is not case sensitive, however your password is case sensitive.
The security questions currently used on your online banking account will not carry over to the new system. You will now be authenticated by using a Secure Access Code that can be delivered to you via a text message, email, or phone call using the contact information currently
listed on your account.
Q: Will I need to download a new mobile app?
A: Yes, if you have an Android device, you will need to download the new app in the Google Play Store.
A: No, if you have an iPhone, you will simply need to update your current app.
Tip: Your new app icon should look like the image below.
Download our complete FAQs for information about alerts, transfers, Bill Pay, Intuit products and more!
Verify your Information
The new system will use secure access codes for you to log in to your account. Please make sure that we have your current email address and phone number on your account. To verify or change the information we have on file, simply visit any HFS branch location and ask to speak with a Member Service Representative.
- A New Look– Choose how you want your account information displayed. You’ll be able to rearrange or group your accounts, add nicknames and more. Plus the new online and mobile experiences will look and feel the same from any device making it easier to find and use the tools you need.
- Account Display– Have multiple accounts with HFS? Perhaps a personal account and a joint account with your child? Say goodbye to multiple logins! Simply log in with your user ID and password and see all accounts connected to your social security number.
- Improved Security– Log in with secure passcodes, Touch ID, and even Face ID for enhanced security and convenience.
- Secure Messaging– Have a question about a particular transaction, or need to ask us something about your account? You’ll be able to send us a secure message through Online Banking! Remember, don’t share your account number, card numbers, etc. through email. It’s sensitive information that should be protected.
- Budgeting Tools– Tracking your spending has never been easier. Let Online Banking automatically categorize your transactions and show you exactly where you’re spending your money. Also, link your loans and savings accounts at other institutions to get a comprehensive view of your budget.
- Member to Member Transfers– Do you have someone who you’re constantly transferring money to? Perhaps a child, friend or relative? If you’re not on their account, it can be a bit of a hassle. With this new feature you can choose to make a one-time transfer or link the accounts to make recurring transfers to other HFS members.
- Pay Bills– Utilize our new Bill Pay system to easily manage all of your bills in one central location. Set up your bills for one-time or recurring payments from your checking account.
- Pay by Card– If you prefer to pay for your subscription services or other bills with a credit or debit card, make those payments within Online Banking!
- Send Money– If you’ve used our person to person payment service before, we will be switching to Send Money. Enjoy faster delivery times, plus, there’s no fee!
- Card Swap– Ever experience fraud and needed to update all of the accounts linked to your card? It’s a pain; but not anymore. With CardSwap, update the payment method of your favorite services (like Amazon, Netflix, and more) with a few easy steps, all within Online Banking.
- Stop Payments– Have to recall a check? No problem! Hop onto Online Banking and place a stop payment yourself. All you need is the check number.