As a friendly reminder, HFS will have the following holiday hours and closures:
- New Years’ Day- Monday, January 2, 2023
Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
Are you ever unsure of which holidays the Credit Union will be closing for in 2022? We’re providing you with the full list here and will update it as needed throughout the year. The Credit Union will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day – January 1, 2022
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – January 17, 2022
- Presidents’ Day – February 21, 2022
- Memorial Day – May 30, 2022
- Juneteenth Day – June 20, 2022
- Independence Day – July 4, 2022
- Labor Day – September 5, 2022
- Columbus Day – October 10, 2022
- Veterans Day – November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day – November 24, 2022
- Christmas Day – December 26, 2022
- New Year’s Day – January 2, 2023
If you need immediate assistance, please utilize our 24/7 call center, online banking or our mobile app. Our 24/7 call center can be reached at (808) 930-1400 or (800) 216-2666 toll free.
Thank you for the information on all closures because I’m prone to forget..Much Mahalos
Aloha Cecilia, it’s our pleasure! We also update our website home page about 2 weeks prior to any holiday closure, just as a friendly reminder. Have a wonderful day!
Trying to log in and get $25 holiday rebate. It is not on my card site, nor can I find the site anywhere on line. Also there is a 39.99 charge on 11/08 that I did not authorize. It is obvious that it is fraud because the charge was denied several times after that. Please remove that charge and refund 39.99
Aloha Susan, Unfortunately the holiday rebate promotion ended on 12/31 and was only accessible via the website given to you in the email and/or mailer you should have received with your unique redemption code. In regards to the fraudulent charge, please contact us directly at (808) 930-1400 for assistance. We are unable to assist with this through a blog comment request, for security reasons. Mahalo!