As a friendly reminder, we have the following upcoming office closures.
1. In observance of Christmas Day, all HFS Offices will be closed on Monday, December 25, 2017.
2. In observance of New Year’s Day, all HFS Offices will be closed on Monday, January 1, 2018.
1. In observance of Columbus Day, all HFS Offices will be closed on Monday, October 9, 2017.
2. Due to the Ironman World Championships being held in Kona, our Kona Coast Office will be closed on Saturday, October 14, 2017.
- Our Honoka‘a Office will be closed on Friday, May 26, 2017 from 12:00 noon in celebration of Honoka‘a Western Week. For one week every year, various organizations and community volunteers come together to celebrate Honoka‘a Western Week. Festivities include a week of festivals, contests, talk story sessions and more to share “Hamakua’s paniolo heritage and unique cultural blend.” For more information and a list of activities, visit their website.
- On Saturday, May 27, 2017 our Prince Kuhio Office will be closed for renovations. For immediate service on this day, you may visit our Kea‘au, Waimea or Kona Coast Offices.
- In observance of Memorial Day, all HFS Offices will be closed on Monday, May 29, 2017.
All locations will resume their normal business hours on Tuesday, May 30, 2017. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Mahalo!