Stay up to date on all of the holiday closures for 2018!
2018 Holiday Closures
*Update: The Kona Coast Office will be closed on October 13th due to the Ironman Triathalon. They will reopen for normal business hours on October 15th. All other offices will be open for normal business hours.
Are you ever unsure of which holidays the Credit Union will be closing for? We’re providing you with the full list here, and will update it as needed throughout the year! The Credit Union will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day – January 1, 2018
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – January 15, 2018
- Presidents’ Day – February 19, 2018
- Memorial Day – May 28, 2018
- Independence Day – July 4, 2018
- Labor Day – September 3, 2018
- Columbus Day – October 8, 2018
- Veterans Day – November 12, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day – November 22, 2018
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2018
Our Honoka’a Office will also close at 12:00 noon on May 25th in celebration of Honoka‘a Western Week. They will reopen for normal business hours on May 29th, following the Memorial Day holiday.
If you you need immediate assistance, please utilize our 24/7 call center, online banking or our mobile app. Our 24/7 call center can be reached at (808) 930-1400 or (800) 216-2666 toll free.