Career Opportunities: Call Center Specialist
|Location of Position:||Hilo|
|Salary:||Salary Based on Experience|
HFS Federal Credit Union is accepting applications for a Call Center Specialist at our Hilo branch. A Call Center Specialist is responsible for handling a variety of member service calls in a prompt and courteous manner. Other duties include:
- Resolves member questions and problems regarding account statements, loans, payments, automatic transfers, interest rates, and investment certificates.
- Performs account maintenance functions, such as automatic transfers for loan payments and processes transfers.
- Completes and maintains related reports, records, and files. Cross sells Credit Union services and supports all functions within the Call Center.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of credit union policies and procedures and operations
- Solid understanding of loans, payment processes, and interest rates
- At least one (1) year of experience with member services at a financial institution (preferred)
- Experience with using computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Strong communication and people skills
If more convenient, you may also download an application by clicking here. Please fax this application to 808-935-2091, or mail it to:
HFS Federal Credit Union
632 Kinoole Street
Hilo, Hawaii 96720